TYPE OF JOB Admin
EDUCATION Does not matter
DFP Services Ltd is one of the fastest 50 growing companies in the North East of England and due to company expansion we currently have a vacancy for a part time administrator (16 hours a week).
Duties will include:
* Collating data from engineers time sheets using our management system Job Watch.
* Cross referencing the data with the engineers vehicle tracker.
* Querying any discrepancy’s that have occurred.
* Inputting data in to spreadsheet in preparation for the wages to be being processed by Wage Clerk.
* Any other duties to suit the needs of the business at that time.
* A keen eye for attention to detail.
* A team player.
* Previous experience using Microsoft Office packages including outlook and excel.
* The ability to use your own initiative.
* The ability to meet set deadlines.
Pay and Benefits:
* The rate of pay is £7.90 per hour.
* Holiday entitlement is 12 days including bank holidays.
* Work place pension.
Days and working times to be discussed with candidate
These jobs may fit you 👇
Our Client is a leading stockist and supplier to the Plumbing Industry and based in Chorley. They are looking for an Administration Assistant for an initial period of 1 month starting ASAP. Experience in general administration, working with excel spreadsheets, recording data would be advantageous.
Brook Street UK Ltd is recruiting an Administrator for our client based in Belfast. Our client, who are a people-focused company, strive to have a positive impact on the community through every aspect of their business Brook Street UK Ltd is recruiting an Administrator for our client based in Belf
At Office Angels Preston, we have exciting temporary Office Support opportunities for flexible, enthusiastic individuals to work with various prestigious clients across Lancashire. The ideal candidates will be immediately available, have a flexible attitude and available on an on-going basis, With h