SALARY £10 to £20 per hour
TYPE OF JOB Marketing, Promotional
EDUCATION Does not matter
Looking for Temporary super flexible part time or full time work?
How would you like to work for brands ad events like Lush, Wembley, Arsenal FC, Pure Gym, UFC, Abokado, Apple, Google, Tottenham FC, Barcadi, Bailey's, Wicked Student Nights and much much more.
We are StreetPR and we are growing our team as our amazing client list continues to grow. Not only do we supply staff to some of the coolest brands and events on the planet we pay a min of £10 and up to £20 an hour. Some of our ambassador family make over £3000 a month.
What we want from you?
- You must be super fun and enjoy dealing with people.
- Enjoy working outside and inside.
- You must be presentable and professional
- You must speak English very well
- You must be 16 + or 18+ for events and alcohol
- You must be available to by latest Jan 7th
- No experience required - just a big smile and great work ethic
WHAT WE PROMISE YOU!
- You select the work/shifts you want from 4 hours to 60 hours/week.
- Fun work with amazing like minded people.
- FREE STUFF - chocolate, nuts, coffee, gym memberships and more are all perks of working with us.
- We have been around for over 12 years and ALWAYS PAY on time every time.
- We are proud of our staffing family and often do team gatherings.
- LOTS of work available.Anywhere from handing out vouchers for one of London's unicorns to helping people sample the latest flavour of Baileys for Christmas or working at a gig with the rolling stones its varied and its FUN!
If you think you would be the perfect fit for our team APPLY TODAY!
These jobs may fit you 👇
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for a Billings Administrator to join their busy team. The man aspect of the role is to ensure a smooth billing process for customers and the organisation. Main responsibilities are: * Manage account bills and queries making sure all routes are billed on
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Material Handler to join our client based in Leicester. This role is a full time temporary role until December 2019 38 hours per week Monday – Thursday 10.30 am – 19.00 and Friday 10.30 am – 17.00 paying £8.29 per hour. Our client inv
This fixed term contract is for an 18 month duration. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to complete a video interview, following which successful candidates will then be invited to face to face interviews. Essex County Council (ECC) is one of the largest and most dynamic local authorities in