SALARY Keep 100% of your fees
TYPE OF JOB Delivery, Hospitality
EDUCATION Does not matter
Discover a world of food and a feast of flexible work opportunities, with Just Eat. As the UK’s largest food delivery network, we could have a perfect little earner for you.
Whether you’re a student looking to make an extra bit of money, or are experienced in retail, sales, customer service or the hospitality industry, open up a new revenue stream and boost your income with Just Eat.
Here’s the deal.
As a Just Eat Rider you’ll:
● Be good with people and a confident driver
● Be at least 18 years old
● Have the right to work in the UK and a valid driving license
● Have an iPhone (4S or newer) or Android Smartphone (4.2 or newer) with a data plan
● Have a car, scooter or motorbike, which is reliable, insured, registered and fuel efficient.
● Possess a commercial-grade, thermal food catering bag (If not, you can always buy this from us)
In return you’ll:
● Enjoy a self-employed role that suits your lifestyle
● Be able to drive your own vehicle, wear your own clothes, listen to your own music and work to your own schedule
● Benefit from our advanced delivery technology, that will keep you busy with local deliveries from your favourite local restaurants
● Access our network for free, meaning you’ll keep 100% of the fees we’ll put into your bank account each week
So, what are you waiting for? Join the world’s greatest food community.
These jobs may fit you 👇
DBS CERTIFICATE AND OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED We are looking for a hard working and committed person to work full time hours (5 days out of 7) on a rota basis to include some weekends. And also some that can work on a part time basis working Fridays only. Duties include: * Washing large pots and pa
Level 1 Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking. Good time management and record keeping skills. Ability to 'clean as you go' & maintain hygiene procedures. Effective communication skills at all levels. The ability to work alone and as part of a team and understand the need for c
Temp Chef – Winchester – Hotels - £9 - £14p/hr Platinum Recruitment’s Regional Division is currently representing a number of great Hotels in Winchester and have a fantastic opportunity for temporary Chefs to join their teams. Are you:- • An experienced Chef