SALARY Up to £10.20 per hour
TYPE OF JOB Event, Hospitality
We are looking for hardworking and enthusiastic multi-skilled individuals to join our team in London for some amazing events! So, whether you have years of experience in waiting and bar tending or keen to learn and be part of a fabulous team then keep reading!
- Out-going and Energetic.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Great at interacting with customers and passionate about giving the best service possible.
- Adaptable and enjoy fast pace work.
- At least 18 years old and comfortable serving alcohol.
- The best possible training both in our office and onsite.
- The option to work at our 50+ venues
- Flexible work hours, where you choose when you want to work.
- Additional to our competitive rates of £8.25 – £10.20 we pay Holiday pay!
- The ability to progress in our company to Supervisors and Managers with pay rising to £13.50 per hour!
So, if you are looking to expand your knowledge in Hospitality, work and attend world renowned events and earn some dollar then get in touch and send us your CV, we look forward to hearing from you!
These jobs may fit you 👇
Taskmaster recruitment are currently recruiting for House Keepers for our high end client in Stamford. Housekeeping experience within a hotel in preferred but not essential as full training would be given. Duties would include, clearing down bed rooms, making beds, cleaning bath rooms. £7.8
Are you looking for extra MONEY for Christmas Early Morning Cleaners required for a retail outlet based in Watford WD17 2EU Hours Are 7am - 9am Salary £5.90ph - £7.83ph Days Monday Wednesday Friday & Saturday but will be increased to 6 days per week due to the time of year You will b
Temporary School Chef Ripon Area £10ph We are currently recruiting a temporary chef to work in a school environment therefore a current enhanced DBS is required. You will be cooking freshly prepared meals for around 40 students. Previous similar experience is preferred but not essential. R