SALARY Up to £10.20 per hour
TYPE OF JOB Event, Hospitality
We are looking for hardworking and enthusiastic multi-skilled individuals to join our team in London for some amazing events! So, whether you have years of experience in waiting and bar tending or keen to learn and be part of a fabulous team then keep reading!
- Out-going and Energetic.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Great at interacting with customers and passionate about giving the best service possible.
- Adaptable and enjoy fast pace work.
- At least 18 years old and comfortable serving alcohol.
- The best possible training both in our office and onsite.
- The option to work at our 50+ venues
- Flexible work hours, where you choose when you want to work.
- Additional to our competitive rates of £8.25 – £10.20 we pay Holiday pay!
- The ability to progress in our company to Supervisors and Managers with pay rising to £13.50 per hour!
So, if you are looking to expand your knowledge in Hospitality, work and attend world renowned events and earn some dollar then get in touch and send us your CV, we look forward to hearing from you!
These jobs may fit you 👇
DBS CERTIFICATE AND OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED We are looking for a hard working and committed person to work full time hours (5 days out of 7) on a rota basis to include some weekends. And also some that can work on a part time basis working Fridays only. Duties include: * Washing large pots and pa
Level 1 Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking. Good time management and record keeping skills. Ability to 'clean as you go' & maintain hygiene procedures. Effective communication skills at all levels. The ability to work alone and as part of a team and understand the need for c
Temp Chef – Winchester – Hotels - £9 - £14p/hr Platinum Recruitment’s Regional Division is currently representing a number of great Hotels in Winchester and have a fantastic opportunity for temporary Chefs to join their teams. Are you:- • An experienced Chef