SALARY Up to £10.20 per hour
TYPE OF JOB Event, Hospitality
We are looking for hardworking and enthusiastic multi-skilled individuals to join our team in London for some amazing events! So, whether you have years of experience in waiting and bar tending or keen to learn and be part of a fabulous team then keep reading!
- Out-going and Energetic.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Great at interacting with customers and passionate about giving the best service possible.
- Adaptable and enjoy fast pace work.
- At least 18 years old and comfortable serving alcohol.
- The best possible training both in our office and onsite.
- The option to work at our 50+ venues
- Flexible work hours, where you choose when you want to work.
- Additional to our competitive rates of £8.25 – £10.20 we pay Holiday pay!
- The ability to progress in our company to Supervisors and Managers with pay rising to £13.50 per hour!
So, if you are looking to expand your knowledge in Hospitality, work and attend world renowned events and earn some dollar then get in touch and send us your CV, we look forward to hearing from you!
These jobs may fit you 👇
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our successful catering clients who are seeking a temporary Catering Assistant to start work with their team with immediate effect. General duties include: Till work, serving, helping with food prep and clearing plates from tables. This role is based
Kitchen Porter Full Time 10 days a fortnight, working every other weekend Temp to Perm position Minimum Wage Nr Colchester Join our busy restaurant team who cater for an exceptional number of customers every day. We are known for our fresh home cooking, offering a full breakfast and lun
We are currently recruiting for office cleaner in Sheffield, S9 area on temporary contract. Commencing Thursday 28th March – Wednesday 3rd April 2019. 28.03 - Thursday 7.30am-10.30am 29.03 - Friday off: 30.03 - Saturday 8am-11am 31.03 - Sunday 8am-11am 01.04 - Monday 7.30am-10.30am 02.0