SALARY Up to £10 per hour
TYPE OF JOB Event, Hospitality
We are a staffing agency that provides part-time bar and waiting staff for fantastic events in London. We have an excellent reputation built up over 20 years and would love to welcome you on board and join our team!
Requirements - our only requirements are that you:
- Must be over 18, have a central London postcode (N, E, S, W, NE, NW, SE & SW), a good work ethic, immaculate appearance, an excellent command of English and enthusiastic manner.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be able to speak English fluently
Job perks include:
- FLEXIBLE EVENT WORK - choose your own shifts
- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
- MOBILE PHONE App - keep up-to-date with future shifts, see your feedback and much more INCREASING PAY with experience
- TIME AND A QUARTER after midnight
- BONUSES for A STAR service - these include free cocktail making, wine tasting sessions and financial incentives.
- Transport for jobs outside of London included
- Many EXCITING VENUES, such as Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Cutty Sark, Madame Tussauds and London Aquarium, and AMAZING EVENTS like BAFTA Awards, Royal Ascot, Six Nations at Twickenham and Paris Air Show!
Our work is perfect for students, performers and actors, and anyone who wants a flexible job that can fit around their other commitments!
These jobs may fit you 👇
DBS CERTIFICATE AND OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED We are looking for a hard working and committed person to work full time hours (5 days out of 7) on a rota basis to include some weekends. And also some that can work on a part time basis working Fridays only. Duties include: * Washing large pots and pa
Level 1 Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking. Good time management and record keeping skills. Ability to 'clean as you go' & maintain hygiene procedures. Effective communication skills at all levels. The ability to work alone and as part of a team and understand the need for c
Temp Chef – Winchester – Hotels - £9 - £14p/hr Platinum Recruitment’s Regional Division is currently representing a number of great Hotels in Winchester and have a fantastic opportunity for temporary Chefs to join their teams. Are you:- • An experienced Chef