SALARY Up to £10 per hour
TYPE OF JOB Event, Hospitality
We are a staffing agency that provides part-time bar and waiting staff for fantastic events in London. We have an excellent reputation built up over 20 years and would love to welcome you on board and join our team!
Requirements - our only requirements are that you:
- Must be over 18, have a central London postcode (N, E, S, W, NE, NW, SE & SW), a good work ethic, immaculate appearance, an excellent command of English and enthusiastic manner.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be able to speak English fluently
Job perks include:
- FLEXIBLE EVENT WORK - choose your own shifts
- FULL TRAINING PROVIDED
- MOBILE PHONE App - keep up-to-date with future shifts, see your feedback and much more INCREASING PAY with experience
- TIME AND A QUARTER after midnight
- BONUSES for A STAR service - these include free cocktail making, wine tasting sessions and financial incentives.
- Transport for jobs outside of London included
- Many EXCITING VENUES, such as Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Cutty Sark, Madame Tussauds and London Aquarium, and AMAZING EVENTS like BAFTA Awards, Royal Ascot, Six Nations at Twickenham and Paris Air Show!
Our work is perfect for students, performers and actors, and anyone who wants a flexible job that can fit around their other commitments!
These jobs may fit you 👇
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our successful catering clients who are seeking a temporary Catering Assistant to start work with their team with immediate effect. General duties include: Till work, serving, helping with food prep and clearing plates from tables. This role is based
Kitchen Porter Full Time 10 days a fortnight, working every other weekend Temp to Perm position Minimum Wage Nr Colchester Join our busy restaurant team who cater for an exceptional number of customers every day. We are known for our fresh home cooking, offering a full breakfast and lun
We are currently recruiting for office cleaner in Sheffield, S9 area on temporary contract. Commencing Thursday 28th March – Wednesday 3rd April 2019. 28.03 - Thursday 7.30am-10.30am 29.03 - Friday off: 30.03 - Saturday 8am-11am 31.03 - Sunday 8am-11am 01.04 - Monday 7.30am-10.30am 02.0