SALARY Competitive Wage per hour
TYPE OF JOB Event, Hospitality
EDUCATION Does not matter
#daretobe the new face of hospitality!
Crave the opportunity to work across 20 unique dining experiences?
Aspire to work with some of the industry’s most revered chefs?
Yes? You are precisely who we are looking for!
We strive to have our exceptional people delivering this market leading experience, therefore we are Brilliant Bartenders to become part of our Hospitality Hit-squad.
Hospitality Bar Staff Requirements:
- A nice and engaging team player!
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Willing to go the extra mile for your team & guests
- Passionate about delivering a unique & exceptional level of service to our guests
- Being attentive to guest needs through every little detail
- Available to work weekends & evenings
Hospitality Bar Staff Skills:
- Previous experience in a restaurant environment recommended but not essential
- Making recommendations to our guests from our delectable offerings
- Accurately deliver efficient and unrivalled service to approximately 9,000 of our premium guests throughout the event day
- Confident in operating our innovative till & order system
- Prepare a variety of drinks at the bar and dispense quality beer produced from our in house brewery.
- • Match day rewards.
- • A comfortable staff changing area
- Holiday pay
- Match day meal provided
- An opportunity to advance yourself and develop skills with ongoing training
- Flexible work which fits around your family, social life and studying
- As well as our fantastic stadium, you have the chance to work at some our partner venues
- A chance to work with our other fantastic people!
Would you like to become part of our innovative and exciting Hospitality Hit-squad? If so, then apply!
These jobs may fit you 👇
Are you interested in flexible work as a member of our team of agency? We are currently looking for Hospitality Assistants staff...Come and join our exciting agency team at Hamilton Mayday! You only need: - Experience in high level corporate environment - Great customer service skills and attent
Hamilton Mayday are currently recruiting for event and waiting staff for a number vibrant locations in and around London. We are looking for a passion in catering in which we are offering a flexible working week so if you are; * A student? * A parent requiring a work life balance? * Someone in be
We are seeking - Waiters/waitress with previous experience serving at a high level of service You only need - Skills also using that spoon and fork to silver serve! We offer - Pay rates start at £8.50 p/h upwards (depending on the client) plus holidays - Immediate start - Flexible job every