TYPE OF JOB Hospitality
EDUCATION Does not matter
Maxwell Bruce is looking to employ a number of CATERING ASSISTANT AT SCHOOL , to work for Schools around EDINBURGH area.
The ideal candidate have to be ready to start work ASAP.
Pay rate is £8.50 p/h
Full- time - 20h peer week- ongoing with possibility for long term job opportunity.
* Cleaning the kitchen, including washing kitchen appliances, work surfaces, floors and walls.
* Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
* Ensuring chefs are equipped with the food and tools they need.
* Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food. Catering assistants may be expected to peel, trim or wash food so it is ready to be cooked.
* Loading and unloading the dishwasher
* Helping to serve meals
* Valid PVG
* Excellent communication skills
* Good standards of hygiene
* Organised and methodical
* Experience of catering
If you are interested with this role please apply by sending your CV
These jobs may fit you 👇
Do you have previous experience working as a Barista? We have an opportunity to work as Barista on a temporary basis for an expanding organisation based in Sandwich. You must be available to work various shifts Monday-Friday. This role will be paying £8.21 Per Hour. Duties & Responsibi
Within Newstaff Employment Services we are looking for waiting and event staff to work on a temporary basis on going. We work with a variety of hospitality based clientele who deal with some really exciting events. Duties within this position would include; Serving customers Being hands on Serving
- St Albans
Our client based in Market Rasen is looking for catering and kitchen staff to work on various dates over the summer. You will be required to work in allocated parts of the business, either helping with the preparation of food, serving customers or clearing tables, or washing up Various working hou
- Market Rasen