TYPE OF JOB Hospitality
EDUCATION Does not matter
Job Title: Catering Assistant
Working Week: Monday - Friday
Contract: Temporary Ongoing
* Preparing a variety of hot and cold food including salads & sandwiches.
* Taking food orders in a polite and friendly manner.
* Serving on the counter during service.
* Ensuring kitchen, service and dining areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
* Cleaning the salad bar, all kitchen equipment, refrigerated, freezer units, cooking equipment, soup urns, the self-serve area, tray collection area, microwaves, toaster, emptying bins and taking the rubbish to the skips.
* Cleaning and managing vending drinks and snack machines - filling all vending machines, ensuring stock rotation within the machines, daily clean of all machines and weekly deep clean of all machines.
* Preparing and setting up buffets in meeting rooms.
* Cleaning up after buffets if available.
* Washing up all dirty crockery, cups, glasses plates etc and putting them away.
* Cleaning the tables in the bistro.
* Replenishment of sauces etc.
* Checking the kitchen and coffee bar area in the Engine Room regularly through the day, ensuring this is clean, washing up any dirty crockery, cups, glasses plates etc and putting them away.
* Cleaning the Directors kitchen and ensuring it is stocked with water etc, washing up any dirty crockery, cups, glasses plates etc and putting them away.
* Using the till and processing card payments.
* Assisting with any other duties as requested.
Requirements: Level 2 Food Hygiene
Successful candidates will be working for a well-established company in Hyde, who is the largest manufacturer and supplier of car aftercare products, in Europe.
We at PROMAN are dedicated to ensuring our clients and candidates both find the best role to suit their needs. We are a leading name in the recruitment industry and specialise in the Industrial and Warehousing sector.
To apply please call (phone number removed). Alternatively visit our website on (url removed) to find other opportunities in your area.
These jobs may fit you 👇
Do you have previous experience working as a Barista? We have an opportunity to work as Barista on a temporary basis for an expanding organisation based in Sandwich. You must be available to work various shifts Monday-Friday. This role will be paying £8.21 Per Hour. Duties & Responsibi
Within Newstaff Employment Services we are looking for waiting and event staff to work on a temporary basis on going. We work with a variety of hospitality based clientele who deal with some really exciting events. Duties within this position would include; Serving customers Being hands on Serving
- St Albans
Our client based in Market Rasen is looking for catering and kitchen staff to work on various dates over the summer. You will be required to work in allocated parts of the business, either helping with the preparation of food, serving customers or clearing tables, or washing up Various working hou
- Market Rasen