TYPE OF JOB Retail
EDUCATION Does not matter
Mencap Retail began in 2016 and have been growing ever since. We now have 32 charity retail stores and are planning more new stores in the future. Do you want to join our team?
We are excited to be looking for a Store Assistant for our store in Sutton in Ashfield, currently offering a 21 hour Part Time contract.
As the Store Assistant, you will:
- be responsible for ensuring all day to day tasks are completed including sorting and pricing stock, merchandising and display.
- volunteer management ensuring the store operates in a safe manor.
- ensure that exceptional customer and donor service is offered at all times.
- encourage repeat donations and sign up to Gift Aid to maximise income.
- ensure all tasks are properly delegated to staff in accordance with their training and abilities.
- be able to take responsibility for your own and your team`s development and learning.
- have a flexible approach to working hours and days including working weekend and Bank Holidays as appropriate.
- occasionally travel to team meetings, training events and in the initial growth of the new retail stores, assist with the setting up other new stores.
- be passionate about the Mencap values and will strive to ensure our Retail brand is successful.
- have experience in working in retail, as customer facing environment is essential.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge and want to work for an organisation that strives for excellence, we want to hear from you!
Job ID: 17379
These jobs may fit you 👇
Retail Customer Advisor - 16 hours Typical total earnings £8.70 per hour + benefits Colchester: Culver Square About the job A warm smile, a fun loving attitude, a winning personality… you may already have what it takes to be an amazing Retail Customer Advisor with EE. It's not abou
I am happy to announce an opportunity for you, a nationwide client has a very exciting growth plan and is looking for experienced retail merchandisers. Requirements/Responsibilities Retail experience in any sector, grocery, DIY or fashion is preferred, although training will be given. Prepared
I am happy to announce an opportunity for you, a nationwide client has a very exciting growth plan and is looking for experienced retail merchandisers. This is based in Cheltenham and working for a large retail company. Requirements/Responsibilities Retail experience in any sector, grocery,