SALARY £9 - £9.25/hour
TYPE OF JOB Hospitality
EDUCATION Does not matter
Koru Kids is hiring retirees or those phasing into retirement to work as a nanny helping local families with their after school childcare 3-5 afternoons a week.
* It’s Local: As a nanny, you will be matched with families no farther than 30 minutes from you which makes getting to work quick and easy
* It’s Fulfilling: As a nanny, you will play a pivotal role in helping the parents worry less about their children whilst also being a integral part of a child’s formative years
* It’s Convenient: Nannies and parents are matched based on compatible, available dates so you can start work without skipping a beat
* It’s Paid: At £9 per hour, you will be earning money while providing a positive community service.
Who should apply:
* People who are retired, semi-retired or looking to part-time work
* People with experience raising their own children/taking care of children
* People with previous experience working in a school, nursery, as a childminder or a nanny.
About the role:
* It is a part-time nanny role
* Commitments can be between 3-5 days per week or 9-15 hours per week
* Working hours are usually between 3pm-6pm
* You earn £9 per hour of work as a nanny
A typical work day includes:
* Helping with school pick up
* Help with simple homework
* Create and take part in activities with the child/children
* Prepare simple meals.
How we support you:
* Comprehensive 2-hour online nanny training
* Paediatric First Aid Training
* Enhanced DBS check paid for by Koru Kids.
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply and fill out our 2 minute application form
These jobs may fit you 👇
Are you interested in flexible work as a member of our team of agency? We are currently looking for Hospitality Assistants staff...Come and join our exciting agency team at Hamilton Mayday! You only need: - Experience in high level corporate environment - Great customer service skills and attent
Hamilton Mayday are currently recruiting for event and waiting staff for a number vibrant locations in and around London. We are looking for a passion in catering in which we are offering a flexible working week so if you are; * A student? * A parent requiring a work life balance? * Someone in be
We are seeking - Waiters/waitress with previous experience serving at a high level of service You only need - Skills also using that spoon and fork to silver serve! We offer - Pay rates start at £8.50 p/h upwards (depending on the client) plus holidays - Immediate start - Flexible job every