SALARY £9 - £10/hour
TYPE OF JOB Care
EDUCATION Does not matter
Admax Corporate are currently seeking passionate and dedicated individuals to join our team as a healthcare assistants/Support Workers to work within the West Midlands area. You must hold MAPA, PRICE & BREAKAWAY Training.
You will be part of a team which provides person centred, individualised care. The successful candidate will deliver care and support to service users/residents in a manner that provides them with opportunities to use their abilities and enhance their quality of life that maintains their independence and privacy.
As Support Worker/Healthcare Assistant Workers, your duties will include:
* Promote the physical, emotional and well-being of our residents in all aspects of personal care for example dressing, washing, bathing, mobility assistance where necessary.
* Completing and working to care plans and completing daily paperwork.
* Moving and handling residents.
* Be involved in providing a personalised support service to people with an assessed need which will help them to remain as independent as possible.
* Escorting residents, where it is identified in their Care Plan, to and from appointments e.g. well-being, activities and entertainment etc
* Plus, any other duties required.
To become one of Support Workers/Healthcare Assistant team, it is essential you have the following skills and experience:
* MAPA, PRICE and Breakaway Training required
* Relevant experience gained in a similar role (Care Assistant or Support Worker)
* Qualified at NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 or QCF Diploma Level 2 in Health and Social Care or equivalent is welcome and would be an
* Hardworking, friendly, a good team player and flexible
* Mandatory training Certificates required
All roles require satisfactory DBS disclosures and references.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Ongoing
Salary: £9.00 to £10.00/hour
These jobs may fit you 👇
Support Work Full Time Hours Your new company My client in Salisbury provides care for young adults across several residential settings. Your new role In this residential setting, you will be supporting a service for adults. As a support worker you will be helping with the running of the
Port Talbot Are you an experienced Night Support Worker living in the Swansea area? Do you need a job which is flexible, provides a great work life balance and works around your other commitments? Are you excited by the idea of new challenges and learning new skills? If so, then here at BS Soci
- Port Talbot
Domicilary Care Assistant Cardiff Here at BS Social Care we have excellent opportunities available for experienced domiciliary care workers in Cardiff! We are looking for experienced support workers who enjoy helping people, take pleasure in making people smile and l love working with elderly peo