SALARY £9 - £11/hour
TYPE OF JOB Charity & Fundraising
EDUCATION Does not matter
Resourcing Group are currently recruiting for a Planner for a Local Authority based in Cannock.
the role is temporary ongoing.
hours: full time
pay: up to £11 per hour.
The Planner/ Scheduler will provide administrative support to the Housing Property Team. The postholder will be accountable for all of their own planning duties through an efficient and organised delivery to ensure there are no delays are experienced on site for the customer and contractor.
1. Deal with telephone and email enquiries from customers, contractors and clients, ensuring that all queries are responded to or allocated in a timely, effective and efficient manner.
2. Planning/scheduling of all work streams and systems including liaising with customers to arrange appointments.
3. Undertake regular administrative tasks including assisting with invoicing; data entry; raising orders and materials; maintaining databases; preparing letters, reports and general documentation.
4. Follow up on various queries in order to close the logs down when the works have been completed to the customer’s satisfaction.
5. Re-scheduling of work, ensuring that this is communicated and agreed with customers.
6. To effectively communicate with the Housing team, as well as the wider business and stakeholders.
7. Manages actions when they are required to change or reallocate resources to achieve targets.
8. Monitor job completion times and appointments kept; assist in setting appropriate actions to maintain KPI turnaround times.
9. Support the resolution of issues relating to missed appointments or job related problems; monitor agreed corrective actions.
10. To perform any other duties not specified in the job description but which are in line the requirements of service delivery
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
These jobs may fit you 👇
Resourcing Group are currently recruiting for a Planner/Administrator for a Local Authority based in Cannock. the role is temporary ongoing. hours: full time pay: up to £11 per hour. The Planning Administrator will provide administrative support to the Housing Property Team. Exper
Do you want to work for one of the areas leading charities? Do you want a retail role that is varied and interesting? Wise Employment are looking for an Assistant Retail Manager to work with a super Charity chain to help assist them long term in their Exeter City Centre shops. The working hou