TYPE OF JOB Hospitality
EDUCATION Does not matter
Door Host – Heathrow Airport Restaurant – Temporary
Based at Heathrow Airport my client is paying £8.00 per hour for a friendly and presentable Door Host to meet and greet their guests for their thriving restaurant.
As a Door Host, you are first person our Guests meet and front of house, you are the ‘face’ of Concessions. You will deliver the best in Guest service, enhancing the Guest’s experience whilst identifying all opportunities to upsell and drive our sales. You’ll go the extra mile to cater to the needs of our Guests advising them regarding reservations and special requests. You will also love working in a team - making sure that your colleagues have all they need to deliver and exceed expectations.
* Meet, Greet and Seat guests, informing them of specials and any out of stock items
* Ensure that the seating of guests in the restaurant to best create atmosphere and busy feel, whilst conscious of guests needs. Distribute evenly across all sections and ensure that floor staff are aware of new arrivals.
* Build up a strong menu knowledge, able to explain dishes and make suitable suggestions to guests with different needs, allergies and dietary requirements
* Bring people into the restaurant by engaging with passing Guests
* Build up strong knowledge on the local area; able to direct guests to local attractions, public transport, etc.
* Engage restaurant team; build rapport, understand their individual strengths and seat Guests accordingly, i.e. children, groups, etc.
* Keep door area clean, free of obstacles and ensure that it represents the brand in a positive way.
* Maintain a clean and well-groomed appearance that is suitable for the brand.
* Assist in any duties as required, including waiting tables, cleaning etc.
To be considered for this position you will
* Need to be energetic with a passion for excellence
* Have great customer service skills and enjoy engaging with people
* Be a team player willing to help where required to ensure guests have a quality experience
* Have great communication skills
* Have previous front of house experience preferrably
* Pass security checks
Excited by this opportunity? Call (Apply online only)
Across-the-Board Recruitment operates as a recruitment business and agency. Across-the-Board Recruitment and its clients are equal opportunities employers
These jobs may fit you 👇
Taskmaster recruitment are currently recruiting for House Keepers for our high end client in Stamford. Housekeeping experience within a hotel in preferred but not essential as full training would be given. Duties would include, clearing down bed rooms, making beds, cleaning bath rooms. £7.8
Are you looking for extra MONEY for Christmas Early Morning Cleaners required for a retail outlet based in Watford WD17 2EU Hours Are 7am - 9am Salary £5.90ph - £7.83ph Days Monday Wednesday Friday & Saturday but will be increased to 6 days per week due to the time of year You will b
Temporary School Chef Ripon Area £10ph We are currently recruiting a temporary chef to work in a school environment therefore a current enhanced DBS is required. You will be cooking freshly prepared meals for around 40 students. Previous similar experience is preferred but not essential. R