SALARY £7.83 - £9.38/hour
TYPE OF JOB Retail
EDUCATION Does not matter
Do you want to work for a National successful company?
Are you perfect at processing, passionate about production or magical at Machine Operating?
Acorn has a brilliant variety of temporary roles available with our client in Newton Abbot across many different departments. There’s a high possibility of becoming permanent and full training is provided, so this really could be an amazing opportunity for the right person.
Our client, a household name, makes delicious and nutritious yoghurts, custard, mousses and cheesecakes (amongst other tasty things!). Their large, clean and modern factory is just a short walk from the railway station in an ideal location close to Newton Abbot town centre, and is absolutely top-notch.
As part of your role, you’ll be:
* A key member of the team, skilfully operating machines to make yummy layered desserts.
* Making batches of mixtures to go into the machines to make the mentioned yummy desserts (we’re really sorry but licking the spoon is not permitted).
* Bake-Off ready? You’ll be following recipe sheets closely and neatly logging ingredients.
* Packing, picking and quality checking – you’ll have a keen eye for detail.
* Working to the highest standard, you’ll be a company ambassador, adhering to health and safety legislation and food safety standards at all times.
* If you’re on the night shift, you’ll be helping to keep the factory sparkling clean.
* Being all-around amazing, you’ll also carry out general production, process, packing and picking duties.
What are the hours?
* Part time hours flexible around your availability, full time hours also available
* Shift start times are either 6am, 6.30am, or 7am
* Shift length can be anything from 4 to 12 hours depending on production. You must be prepared to work 12 hours when you go to work.
How much will I get paid?
* You’ll be paid a competitive hourly rate from £7.83, this goes up to £8.61 after 12 weeks
Are there any other benefits to the role?
* Easy to access location behind Newton Abbot train station.
* Full training provided.
* Great rates of pay on a weekly basis.
* Holiday pay.
* Nest pension.
* Plenty of progression opportunities.
* On-site parking.
* Staff shop with a discount (um, hello yummy desserts).
Sound like something you might be interested in? Get in touch today.
Roles are available in many departments at Yeo Valley Newton Abbot and training is provided.
Please 'Like' our Acorn Recruitment Newton Abbot Facebook page
These jobs may fit you 👇
Technology is transforming the world in extraordinary ways. If you’re passionate about the latest innovations, and about discovering how products can make a real difference to customers’ lives, then you can be part of shaping that transformation here at Dixons Carphone. As a Sales Consu
We’re a nation of tech lovers. And when kit goes wrong, life goes wrong. But not when you’re around. Join Team Knowhow and, with your super helpful service, you’ll own your expertise to help us keep all the important stuff in customers’ lives working – their technology.
Technology is transforming the world in extraordinary ways. If you’re passionate about the latest innovations, and about discovering how products can make a real difference to customers’ lives, then you can be part of shaping that transformation here at Dixons Carphone. Our support coll