SALARY £10.00 - £12.00/hour
TYPE OF JOB Customer service
EDUCATION Does not matter
I am currently working with fantastic company based in Milton Keynes on the role of Customer Service Coordinator.
This position is temp-to perm and offers great benefits.
* Help to maximise the level of service through outbound calls, conference calls, and screen sharing.
* Build strong relationships with internal account managers
* Build relationships with customers
* Offer guidance and assistance to customers
* Support ad-hoc projects
* Follow ups with customers
* Experience with working in an outbound phone based role dealing with queries
* Highly organised
* Able to deliver, receive and act on feedback
* Great attention to detail
* Experience handling objections and is confident managing challenging customers
* Target driven
* Experience of always providing a high level of customer service
* Confident using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you think this role may be suitable for you,please ring us to find out more.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job
These jobs may fit you 👇
Would you love the chance to work in a fast paced and fun team environment with a company who invest in staff training and development? Would you love to work for a company with excellent incentives and facilities? On site gym Variety of incentives run throughout the year Free on site parking On s
If you have previous retail or customer service experience and are looking to move into a more office based environment then this could be the next step in your Customer Service career. Our growing client in Highbridge are looking for additional support in the Customer Service team. You will become
Customer Service Administrator Your new company A well respected company based in Basingstoke. You will be working to provide excellent customer service and help support the call handling & scheduling team. Your new role You will assist the team in effectively achieving the company'