TYPE OF JOB Retail
EDUCATION Does not matter
Purchasing Assistant Immediately Required!!
3 Month FTC
37 hours per week
Working within our Supply Chain department supporting the Procurement, Planning and Logistics teams in their daily duties
* Converting Purchase Requisitions (PRs) into Purchase Orders (POs)
* Placing POs with suppliers
* Monitoring and expediting supplier deliveries
* Administration and Filing of key Purchasing Documents.
* Highly detail oriented.
* Methodical Approach
* Hardworking, enthusiastic, flexible, team player who is also able to use their own initiative & is a self-starter.
* Able to follow Work Instructions/Standard Operating Procedures.
* Strong communicator.
* Able to work unsupervised
* Able to work in high pressure manufacturing environment
* Able to work within the guidelines set out in the Composites Works Procedure Manual and Quality Procedure Manual.
Health and Safety
* Contributes to risk assessments and safe working practices.
* Complies with all safety policies and procedures whilst actively participating in the efforts to create and maintain a zero harm work place culture.
* Challenges non-compliant employees on safety policies and procedures. Reports to senior management if necessary.
* Attends safety training courses as required.
* Actively seeks out and identifies Continuous Improvement Opportunities
* Liaises with relevant departments as required.
* Actively participates in cross function projects to ensure that goals are achieved and solutions implemented.
* Works effectively as part of a team or using own initiative in a busy manufacturing environment.
* Actively engages in discussions and openly supports team decisions
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring all of your contact details are fully up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager
These jobs may fit you 👇
Apply today and earn from £9.15 per hour working as a Forklift Operative at a modern warehouse in Castle Donnington. The rate of pay starts at £9.15 per hour and we can offer full-time work with immediate starts available. The set working times are: * Weekday shift patterns – (p
- Castle Donington
Apply for this role today and work as a Food Production Operative in Cheshire. Full training is provided, and you can earn £8.21 per hour. Staffline is recruiting for a Food Production Operative to work nights in Northwich. The rate of pay is £8.21 per hour. The working times are: *
RAS are currently looking to hire a Retail Team Driver in the UK for ongoing work on a casual basis. The role of a Team Driver will require you to work across a range of superstores, carrying out stock takes using a Hand Held Terminal (HHT) alongside a small team of other counters. You will also b