SALARY £8.26 - £14/hour
TYPE OF JOB Care
EDUCATION Does not matter
We are Acerta24 and are looking for professional Healthcare Assistants/Support Workers to join our team.
You will be working within NHS Hospitals or Nursing/Residential Homes throughout the region but close enough to you. There are various shifts and working patterns available to suit your needs in Uxbridge and the surrounding areas.
Types of duties you will come across:
* Observation of patient's well-being.
* Assisting with clinical duties.
* Assisting and supporting qualified staff with all technical aspects within the community hospital/residential home.
* Communication with patients, relatives and carers.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Right to work in UK.
* Minimum of 1 year in Healthcare environment.
* Ability to provide quality care to Clients /Service users
* Good written and verbal communication.
* Positive helpful attitude.
* Available to work frequent on going shifts.
* Excellent time keeping punctuality.
* Driver is preferred but not essential.
Working with Acerta24 you will have the following benefits:
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Available 24/7 with a dedicated out of hours team.
* Access to variety of shifts including block bookings.
* Flexible hours to meet your needs.
* In-house Training & DBS Checks e.g. E-learning and Practical Sessions.
* Fast track registration.
Apply now for an immediate response from our team
These jobs may fit you 👇
Support Worker - Children & Young People Experienced staff needed to join our expanding team! Cheltenham Up to 10ph Flexible working hours - full and part time available If you are passionate about providing care and support to others to help brighten their day, then we want to hear from yo
Young Person Mentor Experienced staff needed to join our expanding team! Bristol Up to 10ph Flexible working hours - full and part time available If you are passionate about providing care and support to others to help brighten their day, then we want to hear from you! About us BS Social Care
Young Person Support Worker Swindon £9ph - £10ph + Holiday and Pension Searching for a job that revolves around your availability or looking to pick up a few extra hours alongside your permanent job? We are looking for support workers with experience working with mental health, have