SALARY £18000 - £20000/annum Temporary to Permanent
TYPE OF JOB Warehouse and Factory
EDUCATION Does not matter
Nelson Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Account Expeditor and Portal Support for a client based in Aldridge.
The role is temporary to permanent and hours of work are 08:00 - 16:00, Monday to Friday.
Job Description/Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for adhering to the following General Requirements and responsibilities on a day to day basis as a support mechanism for the expeditor Lead.
With the additional requirements based on the Job title requirement with the emphasis on Customer account expediting in direct communication with the order Processing department and shop floor. External customer liaison adhering to internal procedures set in place.
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
* The main objective of customer liaison management to include the following, OTD from internal and external expediting. Customer focus Point of relaying given information to customer representative.
* Support and Cover when Required Enquiry Preparation supplying all relevant information to the Estimation Department to include but not absolute, Previous Price Check, Specification and Drawing inclusion, Enquiry Registration on internal documentation and check and chase process of enquiry
* Quotation Preparation and Provision of sending with all relevant information to allow clear quotation and respectively order placement.
* Support and Cover when Required Primary contract review to include but not absolute (No technical review to be undertaken) Order to Quotation Check Point, Specification and drawing and rev level confirmation, Price cross check with line items (Estimation liaison Point)
* If a concern is found to report to the relevant personnel
* All health and safety requirements are followed.
* All Heath and safety Equipment are worn in required areas.
* You may be asked to undertake reasonable overtime
* The above is your normal requirements, however you may be required from time to time to undertake duties not foreseen above
* To keep areas clean and tidy. To minimize contamination .
Pay rate is £18k - £20k depending on experience and this is a Temp to Perm role.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team on (phone number removed).
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd. The services of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed
These jobs may fit you 👇
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative to join our client in Evesham on a temp to perm basis Picking and Packing Temp to start with covering sickness with the potential to be ongoing/permanent Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm £8.50 for Warehouse Operative £9 per hour with FLT li
Prime Appointments are pleased to be working with a World Famous manufacturer of a meat product based in the outskirts of Maldon. We are looking for a candidate with previous Production experience, ideally in a food manufacturing environment. This is a varied position, working within production, di
Are you looking for a new opportunity within a progressive and reputable company? Would you like to be part of a team who are supportive and encouraging of each other? If so, our client based on the outskirts of Cheltenham are looking for individuals to join them on a temp to perm basis. You will b