TYPE OF JOB Retail
EDUCATION Does not matter
Here at HSL we are looking for a Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist to join the team based in Farnborough. You will join us on a part time, permanent basis and receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
The Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist role:
As our Sales Assistant you will consistently provide helpful and informed service with confidence and clarity. You will also deliver excellence and expertise in everything you do. You don’t need to have retail experience as we provide training. The HSL Training Academy offers tailored training across the business to develop our colleagues throughout their journey with us.
Your responsibilities as our Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist:
- Advise the correct HSL comfort products in-line with our customers’ needs
- Ensure product knowledge and understanding of the brand at all times
- Follow all systems and procedures correctly, effectively and consistently
- Work with the management team to deliver relevant KPI’s
What we’re looking for in our Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist:
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and listening skills
- A great team player with the ability to promote and help build a positive work environment
- Flexibility to work weekends and bank holidays in line with store rotas
Benefits of becoming our Sales Assistant / Comfort Specialist:
- Top class benefits
- Great incentives
- Exciting career opportunities
- A generous holiday allowance
- Healthcare scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Please Note: HSL requires employees to complete satisfactory DBS checks as a condition of employment when their role is customer-facing.
Interested in coming in for a chat about the role?
Send us your CV by clicking Apply below and we’ll be in touch
These jobs may fit you 👇
Earn £10.50 per hour after initial training with a genuine temp to perm opportunity at this busy fish filleting warehouse in Redruth. Staffline is recruiting for a Production Operative to fillet fish in Redruth, Cornwall. The rate of pay is £8.42 per hour, which will rise to £10.
Customer Team Member (Customer Assistant) Location: 33 Main St, Tobermory, PA75 6NT Pay: £8.38 per hour & amazing benefits Contract hours: 39 hours per week + regular overtime, full time 3 months fixed term contract. No experience needed as full training given Working pattern: Va
We are currently looking for a Nail technician to join OPI on a part time bases. As the world leader in the professional nail care industry, OPI, a division of Coty, is committed to providing high-quality products and services with a focus on industry safety and innovation. Known for its exceptiona
- Oxford Circus