TYPE OF JOB Hospitality
EDUCATION Does not matter
The Isles of Scilly are commonly seen as the British answer to the Caribbean. Sub-tropical weather, wild white sand beaches and palm trees are included onto the five islands that comprise this paradise archipelago.
And what if that was your next work place?
For one of our customers, we are now looking for a Front of House Team Leader to join their brand new restaurant for the 2019 season.
Vacancy right now.
Daily tasks will include full management and operational running of the restaurant with support from the Head Chef & Directors. This will include the management and implementation of:-
* Management of bookings (Online, telephone & email etc)
* Meet and greet customers
* Opening and closing procedures
* Procurement of bar stock
* Manage staff rota
* Management of till float
* Staff training
* Management of efficient table layouts
* Fridges & shelves to be well stocked, rotated for sell by dates
* Customer complaints
* To provide excellent customer service and promote best practice to team and identify any continuous opportunities
* Team motivation, leadership, improvement plans
* Provide Directors will regular updates on the status of the business
* Achieve 5 star rating for the restaurant and maintain
* Management of cash tips & distribution
* Provide continuous feedback on menu, advise on new ideas
* Manage all discrepancies on orders including price, quantities, quality
* £10 per hour
* 6 months contract
* Full Time work / 44 hours a week
* Workplace pension scheme available
* Daily tips
* Accommodation provided
* Free travel to reach the Isles of Scilly
* Unique experience on awonderful island!
You are interested and think you suit this vacancy?
Don’t wait a moment, apply now and join us on this fantastic adventure!
Thank you very much
These jobs may fit you 👇
DBS CERTIFICATE AND OWN TRANSPORT REQUIRED We are looking for a hard working and committed person to work full time hours (5 days out of 7) on a rota basis to include some weekends. And also some that can work on a part time basis working Fridays only. Duties include: * Washing large pots and pa
Level 1 Certificate in Food Preparation and Cooking. Good time management and record keeping skills. Ability to 'clean as you go' & maintain hygiene procedures. Effective communication skills at all levels. The ability to work alone and as part of a team and understand the need for c
Temp Chef – Southampton – Pubs & Restaurants - £9 - £14p/hr Platinum Recruitment’s Regional Division is currently representing a number of great pubs and restaurants in Southampton and have a fantastic opportunity for temporary chefs to join their team. Are you: