SALARY £17000 - £18500/annum Pro Rata
TYPE OF JOB Admin
EDUCATION Does not matter
My client requires a Business Centre Receptionist with excellent Administration skills to present a professional image whilst providing Administrative Support service to all visitors.
Role: Business Centre Reception Administrator (Part–time)
Package: Up to £18,500 pro rata
Job Type: Part time hours, 9.00 – 13.00 Monday – Friday
Having previously worked in a corporate environment you will provide a professional service to staff, clients, investors, customers etc.
Duties will include:
* Greet visitors ensuring the correct signing in procedures are adhered to
* Conversant and compliant with H&S procedure
* Ensures clients receive a timely, comprehensive and continuing orientation of services and procedures
* Ensure the Business Centre is always in a ready to show/sell condition
* Operate room bookings, projectors and car spaces using the on-line booking system
* Ordering of stationery and other consumables
* Notify staff of any deliveries via email
* Collection and distribution of post and franking the evening post
* Provide catering and refreshments for meetings
* Arrange travel, hotels, flights, car hire and couriers
* Printing copying and binding
* Preparation of training packs
* Update and maintain the staff car registration list
* Mail merges
* Carry out health and safety and Facilities Management related tasks
* Timely accurate inputting and sweeping of the Market Point data base
To be considered, you will need to have previous experience working in a similar position in an office environment. Strong communication and organisational skills are required for this position along with a professional and confident approach. This role would suit someone who likes to work n a busy varied environment but requiring part time hours.
This role will require you to have the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure along with having a professional and smart appearance
These jobs may fit you 👇
Our Client is a leading stockist and supplier to the Plumbing Industry and based in Chorley. They are looking for an Administration Assistant for an initial period of 1 month starting ASAP. Experience in general administration, working with excel spreadsheets, recording data would be advantageous.
Brook Street UK Ltd is recruiting an Administrator for our client based in Belfast. Our client, who are a people-focused company, strive to have a positive impact on the community through every aspect of their business Brook Street UK Ltd is recruiting an Administrator for our client based in Belf
At Office Angels Preston, we have exciting temporary Office Support opportunities for flexible, enthusiastic individuals to work with various prestigious clients across Lancashire. The ideal candidates will be immediately available, have a flexible attitude and available on an on-going basis, With h