TYPE OF JOB Customer service
EDUCATION Does not matter
About the job
Are you a naturally happy person? Do you believe in spreading the good vibes far and wide? If so, you’re definitely EE. Join our Contact Centre family as a Customer Service Representative and you’ll find yourself surrounded by like-minded individuals who enjoy solving problems and enhancing customers’ lives every day.
It’s a role that’s as fun as it is varied as you take calls from all kinds of people with all kinds of questions. Whether they’d like a bill explained, a payment issue resolved or a contract upgraded, it’ll be down to you to listen to them, understand their needs and come up with the perfect solution to suit.
It won’t always be a walk in the park. Meeting challenging targets, staying positive and polite on every call and supporting the odd frustrated customer are all part and parcel of the job. But if you can bring the patience, enthusiasm and people skills it takes to put customers first and help us achieve our ambition of being the best for service, the rewards are 100% worth it.
* Need real strength of character and will have a talent for making customers feel special
* Be able to listen – even if the issue is hard to listen to
* Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs – even if the matter is not always clear
* Give your best advice – even if it isn’t always appreciated
* Have a genuine interest in communication technology
* Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
You might even
* Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector
* Have some customer service experience
* Know your way around a PC.
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Generous bonus – average bonus of £900.00 per year (pro-rata), but exceptional performers can expect to earn up to £2,400.00 (pro-rata)
* 25 days’ holiday (pro-rata) – with the opportunity to buy up to 30 days
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Discounted EE TV and broadband packages
* On-site concierge service
* Free bus from the City Centre [PLYMOUTH ONLY]
* Healthcare cash plan (worth £126.00)
* Pension (up to 9% employer contributions – conditions apply).
YES! I’m EE! What’s next?
At EE, we look for people with the energy and enthusiasm to learn. To help us find them, we’ve created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
* Visit our website and fill in our short online application form
* We’ll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn’t take more than half an hour or so to complete
* If you pass the online assessment, one of our recruitment team will give you a call and you’ll have a telephone interview
* Attend a recruitment event at one of our sites. You’ll get to meet the team and see what the job is really like.
We’re showing the UK how technology can make the everyday better. Our people are keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Since becoming part of the BT family, we’ve focused on creating an energising culture that makes EE an even better place to build a career. Empowered, challenged, supported and rewarded, our people are the key to our success. We’re at the top of our game, and this is your chance to join us.
For more information and to apply, please click the ‘apply’ button
These jobs may fit you 👇
Morgan Hunt are seeking a highly efficient Contact Centre Advisor on a temporary basis, likely to be 3 months situated in Cheshire Duties will include (but not limited to): * Acting as a first point of call for emergency repairs calls for social housing tenants * Asking triage questions to diagn
Our client on the outskirts of Lichfield have an urgent need for a temporary member of staff to join them. Long term the role has the opportunity to go permanent. The role : * Speaking to existing customers to organise collections * Diarising call backs * Liaising with business representat
I am currently working with fantastic company based in Milton Keynes on the role of Customer Service Coordinator. This position is temp-to perm and offers great benefits. Responsibilities: * Help to maximise the level of service through outbound calls, conference calls, and screen sharing. * Bu
- Milton Keynes