SALARY £8.50 - £11/hour
TYPE OF JOB Care
EDUCATION Does not matter
ASPIS Healthcare Ltd: Is a recruitment agency specializing in the Social Care sector. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
What do we expect from you?
• Must have a minimum o f 3 to 6 months experience within a care or Support work setting
• Must be Reliable and committed
• Hold a valid DBS or be prepared to register for one
• Available for immediate start and must be flexible in regards to work locations as work locations may vary.
• Must be flexible to do shift work
The main duties of Support Work/ Care Assistant will include:
• Providing Personal Care
• Social, Emotional and Physical support to all clients
• Light Domestic Duties
• Meal Preparation
• Support with activities
Support with medication
These jobs may fit you 👇
Support Worker - Children & Young People Experienced staff needed to join our expanding team! Cheltenham Up to 10ph Flexible working hours - full and part time available If you are passionate about providing care and support to others to help brighten their day, then we want to hear from yo
Young Person Mentor Experienced staff needed to join our expanding team! Bristol Up to 10ph Flexible working hours - full and part time available If you are passionate about providing care and support to others to help brighten their day, then we want to hear from you! About us BS Social Care
Young Person Support Worker Swindon £9ph - £10ph + Holiday and Pension Searching for a job that revolves around your availability or looking to pick up a few extra hours alongside your permanent job? We are looking for support workers with experience working with mental health, have