SALARY £8.50 - £11/hour
TYPE OF JOB Care
EDUCATION Does not matter
ASPIS Healthcare Ltd: Is a recruitment agency specializing in the Social Care sector. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
What do we expect from you?
• Must have a minimum o f 3 to 6 months experience within a care or Support work setting
• Must be Reliable and committed
• Hold a valid DBS or be prepared to register for one
• Available for immediate start and must be flexible in regards to work locations as work locations may vary.
• Must be flexible to do shift work
The main duties of Support Work/ Care Assistant will include:
• Providing Personal Care
• Social, Emotional and Physical support to all clients
• Light Domestic Duties
• Meal Preparation
• Support with activities
Support with medication
These jobs may fit you 👇
Support Worker If you’re passionate about providing the very best care in a residential/supported living setting's, consider a move to Prime Appointments Health and Social Care. We are recruiting for experienced Support Workers to join our rapidly expanding team. Support Worker requireme
Support Worker. We are a family-owned local recruitment agency, who believe in doing things differently. Prime Appointments Health & Social Care Team offer a friendly and professional service to both our candidates and clients. An enhanced DBS on the update service and experience in this type
We are recruiting on behalf our client in Chelmsford for a full time support worker who will assist patients being discharged or returning to hospital for appointments. You will support clients with their daily living and helping to promote their independence. Although no personal care involved you