SALARY £11000 - £11793/annum
TYPE OF JOB Admin
EDUCATION Does not matter
Does the prospect of being part of a 12,000 person strong organisation appeal to you?
Mears Care (Scotland) Limited are searching for a part-time Administrator to join their friendly, dedicated team in Bathgate, West Lothian. Mears Care Limited is part of the Mears Group (PLC) and are one of the UK's leading providers of home care and support delivering high quality care. We have over 180 branches nationwide, provide care for over 40 000 vulnerable people with over 17 000 well trained and dedicated staff. This will be a great opportunity to see and have an integral role in a UK wide organisation.
Your position will provide administrative support to the area teams, Service Manager and Operations Managers. We are looking for someone that will bring great energy, enthusiasm and motivation into our team who has experience around customer service, Administration and Recruitment. Does this sounds like you?
Some of your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Maintaining files, record systems and spreadsheets, including data entry to various in-house databases
* Provide administrative support for quality system maintenance e.g. IIP, ISO, incidents and accidents, Health & Safety etc.
* Maintain pool car availability, including organising and facilitating car servicing, tax, mot’s, vehicle access and transportation as required
* General administrative support duties including Reception duties, telephone answering, filing, photocopying, ordering stationery, diary support, typing, note taking at meetings e.g. disciplinary, grievance and team meetings, organising meetings and refreshments etc.
* This job description covers the main areas of responsibility and is not exhaustive. It will be subject to change periodically and other reasonable duties may be requested by senior managers.
* Working with the recruitment function, ensuring candidates go through the recruitment process quickly but securely
* Job Centre Liaison, involvement in recruitment campaigns
* Liaise with the training department regarding support worker training to ensure they are advised in a timely manner of any mandatory and refresher training that is required. Work closely with training to ensure training records are kept up to date
“Great companies are built on great employees”
At Mears we want to take care of our employees, that's why we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistant Programme, to take care of your wellbeing. You could save up to £1,000 a year with the variety of offers we have at Mears Rewards, from Tesco to Thomas Cook there really is a saving for everyone that can make your money go further.
If this job interests you, then we would love to hear from you! Follow the application process and a member from our In-House Recruitment team will be in touch
These jobs may fit you 👇
Elevation Business Support are currently recruiting for an Administrator in the Doncaster area. This is an immediate start on a Temporary ongoing contract. This role supports in enabling people and communities to improve their health, prospects and outdoor space. You will provide administrative sup
Elevation Business Support are currently recruiting for a Corporate Administrator in the Doncaster area. This is an immediate start on a Temporary contract. This role supports in enabling people and communities to improve their health, prospects and outdoor places. Providing support to the Corpora
Office Angels are recruiting for a Training Administrator for a highly reputable organisation based in the city centre of Manchester. The role will initially be for a 6-month period and candidates must be available for an immediate start. Duties include: * Providing quality Administration support