SALARY £8 - £10/hour
TYPE OF JOB Care
EDUCATION Does not matter
Home Care Assistant
We are currently looking for motivated, reliable Home Care Assistants either with experience or an interest in working within the community looking after vulnerable adults in their own home. In and around the Havering Areas.
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED AS Full training provided and on-going support given.
Anytime care 2020 Care Assistants are vital members of our team. Our Care Assistants are involved in the daily lives of our Service Users to ensure everyone is made to feel well cared for safely. We support the daily activities of our customers in a person-cantered manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
Individuals should be flexible, willing to work a variety of shifts. The shift pattern is from 07.00-21.00pm including weekends and sometimes last minute/short notice shifts. You must be committed.
What Anytime Care 2020 Offer:
* Good Rates of Pay.
* Mileage & Public transport paid.
* Carer of the Month Award.
* To move forward in the company.
* Prime Responsibilities.
To meet the needs of the individuals in your care by helping to promote their personal development physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually.
* Assist them to achieve maximum independence possible and enhance the quality of life. Assisting with Personal Care needs, Assisting with Toileting needs, Assisting Service User's with their daily living needs.
* To record in writing, simple details of care given to Service Users, and report any accidents, incidents or dangerous occurrences. ·
* To acquire and update own knowledge and skill by attending regular training sessions with the company’s training division- to comply with the new legislation's. ·
* To work with colleagues in a courteous and respectful manner, and promote a positive image of the company by maintaining a professional approach at all times.
* Assisting Service User to take their medication. Assisting with Meal preparation. Assisting with Personal care. Laundry & Cleanliness of house generally making sure all Service User's are comfortable and warm (Please note that some domestic tasks cannot be carried out due to health and safety regulations).
You will be advised during your training of which tasks may constitute a risk.
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Job Type: Part-time
These jobs may fit you 👇
Would you like to work in a service that has been rated OUTSTANDING in their care provision? Dean Healthcare is the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the South West and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever-growing success! We are currently seeking experienced and motivated supp
Dean Healthcare is the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the South West and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever-growing success! We are currently seeking experienced and pro-active support workers in the Yate area to join our team at a small home for adults with learning disabi
Dean Healthcare is the leading Health and Social Care Agency in the South West and would like to invite you to be a part of our ever-growing success! As a member of Dean Healthcare’s support staff you will promote independence, personal development and facilitate informed decision-making in a