SALARY £18000/annum part time plus great benefits
TYPE OF JOB Design
EDUCATION Does not matter
Are you looking for a part time position? To have more of a work life balance, Are you an experienced Graphic Designer? And are you looking for a new position where you can work closely with lead designers?? This role is within the exciting world of the Travel Industry and it could be the perfect role for you!
Travel Industry experience is an advantage.
• Designing holiday brochures, guidebooks and other customer documentation
• Advert design and production (both print & outdoor)
• Direct to consumer mailings
• B2B marketing communications
• Promotional materials (e.g. branded calendars, posters)
• Working closely with the lead designer to ensure high quality design which adheres to brand guidelines.
• Liaising with external suppliers, such as printers and media agencies is required along with responsibility for checking and signing off final proofs prior to printing.
• Prior experience within a design studio environment is preferable but we will also consider applicants who are newly qualified
• Formal training and design qualification (HND or above)
• Fully competent in InDesign & Photoshop
• Competent in other Adobe suite (CS5) products including Illustrator & Acrobat
• MAC skillset preferred
• Understanding of working within parameters of corporate brand guidelines
• A basic understanding of design for online including preparing and optimising digital assets
• Keep up to speed with industry innovations and trends
My client is offering a competitive salary with amazing travel benefits.
To find out more about the Graphic Designer role in the Birmingham area, please contact Marie at Travel Trade Recruitment on (phone number removed), or click the 'Apply Now' below and follow the instructions.
You can also send your CV
These jobs may fit you 👇
Are you immediately available for work? Do you have a sound knowledge of working with creative suite applications such as photshop, indesign and dreamweaver? Are you a self starter whom can hit the ground running? We are working with a great creative team in Harlow whom are currently looking for
Merchandising Admin Assistant You will be the foundation of the Merchandising team, ensuring that all our data, orders, shipments and reports are accurate and completed in line with deadlines. You will assist the merchandising team to achieve the whole merchandising process, including completing ge
We are recruiting for an experienced flat bed sewing machinist to work in the Rochdale area. Must be able to hem, sew and button hole, pleated skirts, shirts, collars and cuffs and blazers. Will be working days Monday to Friday (Apply online only) early finish on a Friday. Duration is ongoing. F