SALARY £8 - £8.20/hour
TYPE OF JOB Hospitality
EDUCATION Does not matter
GO2 Personnel Ltd.
We are looking to recruit a number of experienced honest, reliable, hardworking and trustworthy cleaners to work in or around the Porthmadog areas and to be part of our ever growing friendly team.
Both full time and part time positions are available, it would be advantageous if you have your own form of transport, however this not essential.
* Ensure all Holiday Homes have appropriate linen and all beds are made prior to guests arriving.
* Ensure all accommodation is ready by the required time on arrival dates.
* Assist in the checking of accommodation to ensure standards are exceeded before keys are given to the holiday sales customers.
* Report any items that are damaged, broken or needing repair to the Accommodation Team Leader or Accommodation Manager.
* Ensure all accommodation has correct inventory levels in accorded with stated requirements.
* Assist in the deep cleaning of accommodation out of season to ensure standards are improved before opening.
What can we offer:
Weekly wages on PAYE, minimum £8.00 per hour with no hidden deductions.
Flexible working conditions.
Be able to provide a reference if required.
Good communication skills ideally with a pleasant outgoing personality.
All candidates will be required to undertake a DBS check.
Don't delay, forward your CV today and you could be one of the newest members of the GO2 Personnel team
These jobs may fit you 👇
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our successful catering clients who are seeking a temporary Catering Assistant to start work with their team with immediate effect. General duties include: Till work, serving, helping with food prep and clearing plates from tables. This role is based
Kitchen Porter Full Time 10 days a fortnight, working every other weekend Temp to Perm position Minimum Wage Nr Colchester Join our busy restaurant team who cater for an exceptional number of customers every day. We are known for our fresh home cooking, offering a full breakfast and lun
We are currently recruiting for office cleaner in Sheffield, S9 area on temporary contract. Commencing Thursday 28th March – Wednesday 3rd April 2019. 28.03 - Thursday 7.30am-10.30am 29.03 - Friday off: 30.03 - Saturday 8am-11am 31.03 - Sunday 8am-11am 01.04 - Monday 7.30am-10.30am 02.0