SALARY £9.23 - £9.48/annum
TYPE OF JOB Admin
EDUCATION Does not matter
Our prestigious client in Wednesbury are currently looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team immediately
This role is based in growth and is a long term temporary role.
This is a part time role working 25 hours per week – 5 hours per day but these can be flexible.
The hourly rate is between - £ 9:23 - £ 9:48.
Duties to include:
* Scanning documents & electronic filing
* General support to the finance team
* Dealing with supplier queries via telephone & email
* Ensuring overhead invoices have appropriate level of approval and correct coding before posting to purchase ledger
* Processing of large volume of stock invoices, accurate matching to purchase orders & investigation of any pricing differences
* Ensuring purchase invoice queries are dealt with in a timely manner, liaising with other departments and suppliers
* Reconciling supplier statements
* Bank reconciliations
* Petty cash reconciliation
* General housekeeping of the A/P ledger
* Expense analysis using Excel
* A minimum 1 years experience of working within a similar role
* Strong administration skills
* Proficient IT skills required including Excel
Mon- Friday – 25 hours per week ( 5 hours per day – flexible which hours )
£9:23 - £ 9:48 per hour
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful
These jobs may fit you 👇
Due to employee relocation our engineering client based on the outskirts of Bicester are now seeking to recruit a part time Administrator to join their small team. You will be working in a small farm based, family owned, run and managed business that works within the civil engineering industry.
HR ASSISTANT 4 MONTH CONTRACT £12.15 Adecco are looking for a HR assistant to work in one of London's top universities Duties include: * To advertise professional services job roles using the e-Recruitment system platform. * To be responsible for administering contracts of emplo
- City of London
A large public sector organisation in Preston require a Business Support Assistant to join their team Your new company You will join a large public sector organisation who have a profound and positive impact not only on their local area, but on a national basis too. This is a diverse organisati