SALARY £7.30 - £10/hour
TYPE OF JOB Hospitality
EDUCATION Does not matter
The Hospitality Company is searching for fun, polite, hard-working and professional staff to join our team. You will be working at birthday parties, corporate events, weddings, stadiums, galas and more! General waiting and bar duties consist of: serving food, drinks, canapes and fulfilling the guests’ needs. We are known for our friendly and professional attitude towards our staff and clients.
Our events are in and around London.
If you are a looking for a flexible job, see below for requirements:
• Must have a fun, high energy personality.
• Must be punctual, eager to learn and professional.
• Must be customer service oriented and be willing to help our clients.
• Ability to work as part of a team and show initiative
• Reliable, courteous, honest and professional
• Have a 'can do' attitude
• Good time management skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and team members
• Prepared to work long days, under pressure and within time constraints
We are looking for someone we trust to represent our company at our events. Training will take place during the interview process, free of charge.
To be able to qualify for this position, you will have to be over the age of 18 due to activities that concern alcohol
These jobs may fit you 👇
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our successful catering clients who are seeking a temporary Catering Assistant to start work with their team with immediate effect. General duties include: Till work, serving, helping with food prep and clearing plates from tables. This role is based
Kitchen Porter Full Time 10 days a fortnight, working every other weekend Temp to Perm position Minimum Wage Nr Colchester Join our busy restaurant team who cater for an exceptional number of customers every day. We are known for our fresh home cooking, offering a full breakfast and lun
We are currently recruiting for office cleaner in Sheffield, S9 area on temporary contract. Commencing Thursday 28th March – Wednesday 3rd April 2019. 28.03 - Thursday 7.30am-10.30am 29.03 - Friday off: 30.03 - Saturday 8am-11am 31.03 - Sunday 8am-11am 01.04 - Monday 7.30am-10.30am 02.0